In addition to the conventional reception hall, Zambezi Point also has on offer an authentic African Boma. We offer our clients a complete outdoor experience combining the splendour of the African bush with modern amenities and the same quality and service as we present at the Zambezi Hall. It should be noted that the Boma seats 200-250 people under cover, just in case the heavens should open up and bless your special day.
In short, the following is included in the African Boma Fee:
- Dance floor and bon fire.
- Chapel and venue hire. All tables and chairs for the function.
- Waiters, barmen, coordinator, maïtre’D.
- Welcome drinks (sherry and juice) as well as a snack platter.
- A choice of one of our six delicious menus included in the price.
- Bottomless craft beer on tap until 23:30 for all guests.
- Two jugs of juice and one bottle of sparkling wine per table.
- A honeymoon suite of your choice for the wedding night at one of our preferred facilities.
- Cutlery and crockery, table numbers, chair covers, tablecloths, overlays, sashes and linen serviettes.
- High-end beverage dispensing machines, giving guests cappuccinos, hot chocolates, coffees etc. at the touch of a button.
Ideally suited for a more rustic type of wedding with a huge bon-fire setting center stage for a magnificent outdoor wedding celebration under starry skies. The African Boma is a must to experience! Please consult your written quotation for further items included.